BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIMENSION
You will responsible for the following:
· Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
· Writing investment winning proposals
· Identifying feasible investment opportunities
· Identifying, preparing submissions for and winning Bids and or Contracts.
· Identifying emerging business trends based on verifiable data and analysis of same resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management for product development;
· Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends
· Analysing and synthesizing business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes as well as negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
· Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
· Devising and evaluating methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls using requisite technology
· Gathering data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
· Analyse data using statistical software
· Converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports which can be applied to decision making
· Building partnerships with customers within and outside a firm/corporation to enhancing the market opportunities available to U.H.
· Identify viable and accessible sources of investment/investors for U.H. Projects
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
· Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
· Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
· Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
· Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
· Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
· Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
· Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
· Analyze data and information to find ways to improve operations
· Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
· Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures
· Develop and conduct user surveys
· Analyze habits and data available from competitors
· Research market and industry trends and patterns
· Create detailed reports of findings
· Simplify findings into presentations
· Organize and store data for future research projects
· Document all data and research procedures
· Organize and conduct focus groups of project users
· Compare ROI with past numbers
· Create diagrams and documentation to pinpoint problems and solutions
· Implement tests of processes, policies, and protocols
· Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
· Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
· Write reports, white papers, and other published documents
· Compile and Analyze data points